Delivered by the Clinical Research Network, a Genetics Research Matters Training and Development Event will take place in London on Thursday 7 June 2018.
This is a free event (other than travel costs).
- Dr Alex Henderson, Consultant in Clinical Genetics, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne Hospitals
- Professor Michael Parker, Professor of Bioethics and Director, The Wellcome Centre for Ethics and Humanities and The Ethox Centre, Department of Population Health, University of Oxford
- Dr Gillian Borthwick, Cancer Prevention Programme Manager, Newcastle University
- Dr Neil Ryan, MRC Clinical Research Fellow, University of Manchester
- Professor David van Heel, Professor of Genetics, Blizard Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Click here for the full Programme.
Back to news list