The 100,000 genomes project - mainstreaming genomic medicine in the NHS
02 February 2018 - Royal Society of Medicine, Wimpole Street, London
This one day event will focus on mainstreaming genomic medicine in the NHS, exploring ethics and consent, the challenges faced plus the education and training opportunities available.
- Professor Mark Caulfield, Chief Scientist, Genomics England
- Professor Henry Houlden, Clinical Neurology, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Professor Anneke Lucassen, Clinical Genetics, University of Southampton
- Professor William Newman, Translational Genomic Medicine, University of Manchester
- Dr Kate Tatton-Brown, Clinical Genetics, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Accreditation - 5 CPD Points
RSM members - £30-£110
Non members - £40-£130
For more information, click here.
Back to events list