Association for Clinical Genomic Science: Summer Scientific Meeting 2018
28 June 2018 - Birmingham
Speakers for this event include:-
- Professor Sue Hill OBE & Ellen Graham (NHS England) - The future NHS genomic medicine service model
- Dr Susie Cooke (Scotland) - Clinically actionable cancer genomics
- Fiona McRonald (PHE) & Dr Clare Turnbull (Genomics England) - Update on PHE/NHSE collection and sharing of genetic data
- Professor Frederico Roncaroli (University of Manchester) - CNS cancer, the new WHO and the impact of molecular genetics
- Dr Ian Frayling (Institute of Cancer Genetics, Cardiff) - The InSIGHT mismatch repair gene variant interpretation initiative: The first ClinVar*** expert panel.
Click here for more information.
Back to events list